Please contact Royal Borough of Greenwich Admissions to apply for a place at our school by clicking on the links below.
If your child is due start school in September, applications are completed online. Please click on the link below to start the process:
020 8921 8043
In-year Primary Admissions
If you are looking to move schools during the academic year, please click on this link below:
In-year admissions for the current 2021/22 academic year and planned admissions for entry to the reception class from September 22 are as follows:
First priority will go to children with an education, health and care (EHC) plan naming the school.
After this, if there are more applicants than places available, priority will be given in the following order to:
(1) Looked after children and previously looked after children, including those who appear to have been in state care outside of England and ceased to be in state care as a result of being adopted.
(2) Children or their immediate family member with a chronic medical or social need for a particular school.
(3) Children who have a sibling (brother or sister) living at the same address who will be attending the school at the time of the child’s admission.
(4) Other children based on home to school distance.
The arrangements have been updated to reflect the mandatory elements of the School Admissions Code 21 in relation to children adopted from abroad.
Please see below links for full arrangements for 2021/22 in-year and planned September 2022 and September 2023 entry.
Our nursery class has 26 morning and 26 afternoon places. Children are admitted the term after their 3rd birthday.
The school admits pupils using the Greenwich criteria:
First priority will go to children with a statement of special educational needs (SSEN) or an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) naming the school. After this, if there are more applicants than places available, priority will be given in the following order:
- Looked after children and previously looked after children who have been adopted or become subject to a child arrangements or special guardianship order, immediately following having been looked after
- Children or their immediate family member with a chronic medical condition or social care need for a particular school
- Royal Greenwich children ranked according to home to school distance
- Children living in other boroughs ranked according to home to school distance